Belize - Week 2
St. George's Caye Resort
March 13 - 21, 2020 (PRINTABLE FLYER)
Join Mermet Springs in St. George’s Caye, offering some of the best Scuba diving in Belize. Dive sites are pristine, healthy, and almost always free of other divers. The coral reef system is home to more than 500 species of fish, as well as sea turtles, dolphins, spotted eagle rays, and numerous invertebrates. The island’s proximity to the reef means you can dive in the morning, return for lunch, and dive again in the afternoon.
7 nights in the secluded St. George’s Caye Resort
15 Guided boat dives
All Meals, beverages include coffee, tea, & water
Free Activities including kayaking, sailboats, paddleboards, windsurfing, snorkeling, and more.
1st Rum Punch of the day
Ground & Air Transfers
Nitrox available for a fee
Does not include:
Optional land & diving excursions, Spa available - 10% discount, gratuities, or alcoholic beverages
4 Different Double Occupancy Room Options:
Garden Cabanas - 2 rooms available - $3299* per diver
Villa Suite - 3 rooms available - $3399* per diver
Overwater Cabanas - 6 rooms available - $3399* per diver
Oceanfront Cabanas - 4 rooms available - $3499* per diver
*Price subject to change until airfare is ticketed
Non-diver rate is the above rates less $500
• Tropical Garden Cabanas - Catch a glimpse of the ocean through the palm trees. Situated in our lush gardens, these cabanas let you enjoy a nice peek at the ocean from your private porch & hammock.
• Villa Suite - Amazing ocean views from veranda, relax in your comfortable private suite with king size bed, bright tropical accents, and gorgeous Belizean hardwood floors. The oceanfront Villa features three private rooms – the Captain’s Suite, Dolphin Suite, and Coral Suite – each adjoining a beautiful shared living space and large covered veranda with unsurpassed ocean views.
• Overwater Cabanas - Enjoy your private porch with hammock and thatched roof ambiance, while overlooking the Caribbean Sea on the west side of our small island.
• Oceanfront Cabanas - Watch the sunrise from your private porch overlooking the Caribbean. Wake up to greet the sunrise, or sleep in and enjoy the tranquility of your island experience.
All rooms are air conditioned and include:
• Ceiling and floor fans
• Stocked mini-fridge
• Private bathroom with shower, soaps, shampoo, conditioner
• Individual safe for your valuables
• Beach towels
• Personal hammock on the front porch
Initial Deposit - $899.00 per person - Due date of sign-up
1st Payment: $800.00 - Due June 1, 2019
2nd Payment: $800.00 - Due August 1, 2019
Final Balance - Due December 1, 2019
NOTE: This Dive Adventure has been organized and priced as a complete package.
Variations are not permitted